Search This Blog

Twitter

10.04.2010

Con-Sign me up!

I have discovered the greatest thing about Vermont and New Hampshire.  Consignment shops.  People's old things that are re-sold...really cheaply.  It's like what IKEA was supposed to be before yuppies ruined it.

Consignment shops are the embodiment of my new home.  Awesome things that people either haven't discovered yet or have brushed aside...wonderful because yuppie assholes haven't ruined it.  Like the quiet dirt road that I live on, or the fact that THIS is literally around the corner from me (watch the video, the amount of adorable-ness almost chokes you)

"We have got fresh baked cookies as big as your face"

This is the greatest place in the world to be right now.

Here is my new printer table, because my former printer table was the floor underneath my bed. And it was only $30!  Living in Vermont is the greatest thing to ever happen to me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment